By accessing this website of CODERED SOFTWARES and confirming order with us, you acknowledge your acceptance of all the below mentioned CODERED SOFTWARES Terms and Conditions
QUOTATIONS AND ESTIMATES
- All quotations and estimates provided by CODERED SOFTWARES are valid for a period of 30 days from date of issue. Quotations not accepted within this timeframe must br re-issued.
- All quotations are required to be accepted using the supplied Quotation Acceptance Form and returned to CODERED SOFTWARES within the 30 day period from date of issuance.
- All quoted prices, excluding where indicated, do not include Goods and Services Tax.
- Estimates may be provided by CODERED SOFTWARES to offer the client a guide on the projected costing of a project prior to any discovery or research for said project. All estimates will be clearly marked as such and are not an indication of the exact final cost to develop the application.
- All estimates will need to be formalized to a quotation or invoice before acceptance by either party as the final cost of the application.
- CODERED SOFTWARES reserves the right to suspend the services/quotation at any time, without any prior information.
- All quotations provided by CODERED SOFTWARES, require a 50?posit upon acceptance.
- Unless prior arrangement has been made, final payment is strictly net 10 days from the date of completion.
- Any cost arising from payment clearings or transaction charges are solely the responsibility of the client and will be charged as such.
- CODERED SOFTWARES will only commence work on the quoted application once any deposited funds have cleared.
- The customer will not be entitled for any service in case of delay in payment for more than 10 days from the final date of installation / date of project / module completion.
- If opted for service beyond the 12 months of maintenance period or as agreed by CODERED SOFTWARES, The Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC) will be normally applicable 40% (PERCENT) of original development cost of Project / Module; each year the development cost for new modules will be added to the initial development cost for the calculation of the AMC.
- The AMC percentage shall be decided by the CODERED SOFTWARES; which depends upon the amount of efforts and work required. This % may vary each year.
- The recurring / renewal amount of the domain and hosting are subjected to change as per the market rates.
- CODERED SOFTWARES disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Uttar Pradesh, Kanpur, India.
- Minimum requirements for where the completed application will reside, will be provided on all CODERED SOFTWARES quotations.
- The quoted cost on a CODERED SOFTWARES quotation is only valid if the minimum residency requirements are met or exceeded for said quotation.
- CODERED SOFTWARES can provide, as an additional service, a package that will meet the stated requirements. The package offered will provide the most streamlined and cost-effective installation of the quoted application.
- If a CODERED SOFTWARES package is not used to host the completed application, CODERED SOFTWARES will not be liable for any additional time or resources, above and beyond that already included in the quotation, required to get the completed application installed where the client has asked it to reside.
- CODERED SOFTWARES will bill any additional time and or resources, above and beyond that already included in the quotation, required to get the completed application installed on the clients host at Rs.500 per hour. The minimum cost for this will be 4 hours at the above mentioned rate.
- Unless specified all quotations provided by CODERED SOFTWARES, do not include any source code license.
- All source code and associated intellectual property relating to said source code, developed by CODERED SOFTWARES, solely remains the property of CODERED SOFTWARES, except where specific code license has been issued to the client and said issuance has been indicated in writing from CODERED SOFTWARES.
- CODERED SOFTWARES reserve the right to implement licensing features within the quoted application, except where code license has been issued by CODERED SOFTWARES.
- Any alteration, reverse engineering, or manipulation of any kind on the code, compiled or otherwise, created by CODERED SOFTWARES for the quoted application may be a breach of trademark and copyright laws. If said breach is confirmed, penalties will apply under the relevant acts.
- Any costs incurred by CODERED SOFTWARES for third party code license required to complete the quoted application are the responsibility of the client and will be solely borne by the client. Any such third party code license will be attached to the existing CODERED SOFTWARES code license for the quoted application.
- Should the client wish to cancel acceptance of the quotation, CODERED SOFTWARES will invoice the client for any work completed to date, as a percentage of the total work involved.
- The minimum cancellation fee will be 30% of the signed quotation.
- Clients are required to ensure that the content of the application being quoted adheres to all the current Indian legislation regarding publication.
- The client shall further indemnify CODERED SOFTWARES in respect of any claims, costs and expenses that may arise from any material included within the quoted application by CODERED SOFTWARES at the client’s request.
- CODERED SOFTWARES reserves the right not to include any material supplied by the client within the quoted application if CODERED SOFTWARES deems said material inappropriate of offensive.
CODERED SOFTWARES will not populate the application with the final content unless said content is delivered to CODERED SOFTWARES in digital format prior to commencement of work. Said content, if available, will be used for testing purposes and may not be formatted how the client requires it. If content is not available mock placeholder content will be used.
- It is the client's responsibility, in all cases, to ensure the applications content is displayed and formatted as they require. If the client cannot format the applications content, CODERED SOFTWARES will offer this service at CODERED SOFTWARES' current hourly rate at the time of the request.
PERMISSIONS AND COPYRIGHTS
- The client will obtain all necessary permissions and authorities with respect to the use of all copy, graphics, logos, names and trademarks and any other material supplied by the client to CODERED SOFTWARES.
- Supply of said material by the client to CODERED SOFTWARES shall be regarded as a guarantee from the client that all such permissions and authorities have been sought and obtained for said material.
- No responsibility will be accepted by CODERED SOFTWARES for damages or losses incurred by the client from the use of material for which permission or authority has not been obtained.
ERRORS AND LIABILITIES
- CODERED SOFTWARES will pursue due care to ensure applications create by CODERED SOFTWARES are free of errors.
- CODERED SOFTWARES will correct any errors made by CODERED SOFTWARES staff in the undertaking of the quoted application.
- CODERED SOFTWARES does not accept responsibility for losses or damage arising from errors within any application.
- CODERED SOFTWARES does not accept responsibility for errors, damages, losses or additional costs that relate to third party products that CODERED SOFTWARES may require completing the quoted application.
- Any alterations requested by the client after development has begun will incur extra development and regression testing time. Dependent upon the alteration or change requested an average of 3 days extra development time per alteration should be allowed for. The 3 day average may not be indicative of the time required and can be extended commensurate of the time involved to implement said changes.
- CODERED SOFTWARES will not accept responsibility for any alterations performed by the client or any third party which may cause or induce errors within the quoted application.
- If CODERED SOFTWARES are required to correct said alterations or errors resulting from said alterations, induced, injected or otherwise caused by parties other than CODERED SOFTWARES, the client will be charged at the hourly rate that is current for CODERED SOFTWARES at the time said errors are to be fixed.
COMPLETION OF WORK
- All timeframes offered by CODERED SOFTWARES to the client are estimates. The intrinsic nature of software development and its intricacies do not offer CODERED SOFTWARES the luxury of defining definite timeframes.
- CODERED SOFTWARES will endeavour to complete all work within the estimated timeframes discussed with the client in the quotation. However, CODERED SOFTWARES will not be liable for any penalties, monies or hardships otherwise incurred by the client if the application cannot be delivered within the estimated timeframe.
- CODERED SOFTWARES will not release the quoted application unless all payments have been met under the obligations of the quotation or work agreement.
- If CODERED SOFTWARES does not have control over the residence (see Residency Requirements) where the finished work will reside then full payment must be made prior to said work being released by CODERED SOFTWARES.
- The quoted application remains the property of CODERED SOFTWARES Software until all obligations have been met for release of said application to the client.
- If CODERED SOFTWARES is working as a third party to another company, said company is responsible in meeting the obligations for release of the quote application to their client.
CHANGES TO SITE AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITION
This Site and these CODERED SOFTWARES Terms and Conditions may be amended, revised, changed, updated or modified by CODERED SOFTWARES with or without notice. Please review this link on a regular basis for changes. Continued use of this Site following any change to the CODERED SOFTWARES Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of any such change to the CODERED SOFTWARES Terms and Conditions.